Altai Skis Hok with Xtrace universal binding 145
- New integrated skin inserts give a great mix of grip and glide. 100% Nylon "fur" combined with our unique structure alignment process gives maximum durability and improved glide.
- Full steel edges on all Hoks protects the skin inserts and increases edge hold on firm snow
- Stainless steel inserts (6mm) for no drill mounting and easy binding changes. The hole pattern fits our universal binding, 3 pin, and 3 hole tele bindings. With our adapter plate you can mount Rottefella NNNBC, Salomon X-Adventure, Berwin and many others with just a screwdriver.
- All Hoks use a full length wood core construction for long term durability.
- Forward mount position makes skis manueverable, easy to use, and excellent for breaking trail in new snow.
The Hok is designed as an easy to use ski for the backcountry. Its short wide dimensions makes the ski incredibly maneuverable, and the integrated climbing skin gives the Hok great traction for climbing.The right balance of running base and skin material makes the ski's downhill speed manageable and easy to control. Bridging cross-country skis and snowshoes, the Hok combines the maneuverability and ease of use found in snowshoes with the ski's efficiency of sliding forward rather then lifting and stepping with each stride. The Hok features a synthetic climbing skin integrated into the base of the ski, steel edges for durability, and a light weight cap construction. In an effort to minimize our carbon footprint, we use, a sustainable paulownia wood corereinforced with a combination of organicnatural fibers and fiberglass. Simple graphics and natural fibers combine with design themes from the the Altai Mountains for a unique look. Comes with the Xtrace Universal Binding.
- ASIN: B01N90S87K
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews