- Standup paddleboard with smooth outline and progressive bottom contours
- Epoxy thermoformed construction with ASA outer skin for additional ding resistance
- Fully convertible 2+1 FCS fin configuration adjust to either surf or flat-water conditions
- Premium diamond-groove EVA deck pad; integrated ergo-grip carrying handle
- Balanced rocker profile; available in 9' 6" and 10' 6" lengths
- A Premium Epoxy Performance SUP board without the Premium price in 2 Sizes available to suit the needs of paddlers of all sizes and abilities
- ACE-TEC = Proprietary BIC Sport Advanced Composite Engineered - Thermoformed Epoxy Construction for 30% more durability than traditional performance boards without sacrificing stiffness or weight
- Light weight makes it easy for most paddlers to get this paddleboard on and off your vehicle without additional help
- Built in carry handle for easy transport to and from the water and an integrated deck pad for comfort and traction
- Complete with FCS Dolphin 10" Center Fin and included FCS M5 Side-fins
The BIC Sport ACE-TEC 9'6" WAHINE Standup paddle board incorporates BIC Sport's proprietary ACE-TEC Epoxy/ASA Thermoformed construction technique, giving you the stiffness, weight, and glide characteristics of traditional Epoxy Standup construction with a 30%+ increase in ding resistance and durability due to the ASA outerskin. At 9'6" x 28" x 23# with 130L of floatation, the ACE-TEC 9'6" is perfect for women and smaller paddlers. The traditional shape gives excellent stability for beginner paddlers, while the stiffness and light weight makes the Jungle perform great for intermediate and advanced paddlers. With an integrated carry handle and only weighing 23 pounds, the ACE-TEC 9'6" is easy to transport. There is also an installed deck pad for comfort and traction while paddling. Additionally, the ACE-TEC 9'6" comes with a built in leash plug. The 9'6" can be paddled as a single fin or attach the included side-fins for a Tri-fin setup for wave riding. The ACE-TEC 9'6" offers all the stiffness and weight benefits of traditional standup paddleboards with the added benefit of over 30% more durability at a very attractive and affordable price.
Equipped with a balanced rocker profile, smooth outline, and progressive bottom contours, the ACE-TEC SUP Wahine standup paddleboard is an ideal all-around performer for lightweight riders and a high-performance surf SUP for medium-weight riders. The board incorporates BIC Sport's proprietary ACE-TEC epoxy/ASA thermoformed construction technique, which combines the stiffness, weight, and glide characteristics of traditional epoxy standup construction with a 30-percent increase in ding resistance and durability due to the ASA outer skin. The board also includes a fully convertible 2+1 FCS fin configuration that allows the rider to optimize performance by matching the fin selection to either surf or flat-water conditions. And riders will love the premium diamond-groove EVA deck pad, which offers comfort and traction while paddling, along with the integrated ergo-grip carrying handle.
The ACE-TEC SUP Wahine comes in a traditional shape, which guarantees excellent stability for beginning paddlers. At the same time, the board's stiffness and lightweight design help it excel when used by intermediate and advanced paddlers. The paddleboard comes in two sizes.
9' 6" Board Specifications
The standup paddleboard offers excellent stability when paddling in flat water.
- Length: 9 feet 6 inches
- Width: 28 inches
- Rider capacity: 140 pounds (all-around use); 180 pounds (surfing)
- Volume: 130 liters
- Fin: FCS Dolphin 10 inch; US-Box + M5 side
- Shaper: Peter Pan
- Weight: 23 pounds
10' 6" Board Specifications
- Length: 10 feet 6 inches
- Width: 31.5 inches
- Rider capacity: 180 pounds (all-around use); 220 pounds (surfing)
- Volume: 185 liters
- Fin: FCS Dolphin 10 inch
- Shaper: Peter Hosking
- Weight: 26 pounds
- ASIN: B005SHA00U
- Item model number: S84-Wahine
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews