- Nok hockey game board; comes with two hardwood pucks and two plastic hockey sticks
- Solid, 0.75-inch-thick wood frame; 0.125-inch-thick hardboard playing surface
- Corner reinforcements and goal zone obstacles are also made of wood
- Lead-free color screen-printed graphics; no assembly required
- Measures 49 inches by 35 inches by 2.5 inches; weighs 18 pounds; ages 6 and up
If the standard NOK-HOCKEY Board is not quite big enough for you to show off your incredible hand-hockey skills, then try this board, it's bigger! No ice or nets, but at least you can pretend to play for your favorite team. This two-player board is ready for your best slap-shot…and all the bragging rights that go along with it.
First introduced by Carrom in 1942, nok hockey is a board game that combines elements of pool and hockey, with the objective being to knock the puck into your opponent's goal. This nok hockey game board features a solid, 0.75-inch-thick wood frame, a 0.125-inch-thick hardboard playing surface, and solid wood corner reinforcements for exceptional durability. The goal zone obstacles are also made of wood. The two color screen-printed graphics on the surface are made with lead-free ink. At 49 inches by 35 inches by 2.5 inches, this board is larger than standard nok hockey boards. The game is suitable for ages 6 and up, and it comes with two hardwood pucks and two plastic hockey sticks. No assembly is required.
- Length: 48.875 inches
- Width: 35.0625 inches
- Height: 2.6875 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds
Carrom's goal for the past 100 years has been to make quality games for the entire family. Their games are American-made and designed to last for generations.
What's in the Box
Nok hockey board, two pucks, and two hockey sticks.
- Product Dimensions: 48.88 x 35.06 x 2.69 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B00004W60Z
- Item model number: 20.01
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews