- Ski boot soles designed to protect your ski boot and make walking in ski boots easier
- Rounded tread design adds traction and prevents snow build-up
- Resilient yet sturdy construction promotes a natural walking motion
- Heel tab for easy installation and removal
- Fits on all alpine ski boots; comes with carry bag included
SkiTrax have a unique patent Roll Sole design that promotes natural walking motion. SkiTrax will ski boot soles from excessive wear ensuring a proper fit in ski bindings. SkiTrax will also enhance traction when walking on snow and ice. You will be able to walk naturally with confidence in your ski boots. SkiTrax are made with resislant and easy-to-use polyelastomer material which easily adapts to the shape of ski boots. SkiTrax can be worn in temperatures less than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Size XSmall fits Men's Shoe Size 1-4.5 and Women's Shoe Size 2.5-6. Size Medium fits Men's Shoe Size 9-11.5 and Women's Shoe Size 10.5-12.5. Size Large fits Men's Shoe Size 12-13.5 and Women's Shoe Size 13-15. Size XLarge fits Men's Shoe Size 14 and above and Women's Shoe Size 15.5 and above.
Protect your ski boots and get around the lodge, parking lot, and lift area more easily with SkiTrax from YakTrax. These clip-on ski boot soles protect the bottom of your actual ski boots when you have to walk on rough surfaces and also provide needed traction for walking on snow and ice. The SkiTrax feature a unique, patented Roll Sole design that promotes natural walking motion and a rounded tread that adds traction and prevents snow build-up. Made with resilient poly-elastomer material, the SkiTrax adapt to the shape of your ski boots. A heel tab makes it easier to put the SkiTrax on and pull them off. Frigid weather ready, the SkiTrax can be worn in temperatures as low as -41 Fahrenheit.
- Product Dimensions: 0.96 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.96 pounds
- ASIN: B003U9NAZ0
- Item model number: 081-ST
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews